How to invest in Philippine Stock Exchange? that is the first question that comes to the minds of the future investor that wants to invest in PSE. I quote this one statement made by IamAdine the username at youtube hope this will help you, he states that “ if you really want to make your hands dirty in the stock market and you’re a newbie, you must understand many factors that affect the market movements. You need to read vast information to make you equipped and when you are ready, find a Stock Broker. However, if you want your funds to be invested in the stocks - without the need of thorough understanding Stocks (basic understanding is a must though) you can approach Mutual fund companies/Fund managers “.
Now you know the simple strategy, are you now confident enough to take the risk in investing your money. If not then lets dig deeper. One famous saying in investment is ” read and learn to earn ” by Peter Lynch. You can find ebooks over the internet about this kind of business. The more you read the more you learn and thus make you a better investor.
Lets view this video about how to invest wisely in Philippine Stock Exchange. This will guide to become smart. This video hosted by Cheri Mercado and let us learn from this.
Before making any investment, you must first evaluate your current and potential means, and determine the goal or purpose of making the investment. Every investor should ask himself the following questions before making the first purchase:
- How much money do I have to invest and can I afford to invest without adversely affecting my life-style?
- What is the purpose of my investment?
- How much return would you accept as reasonable for your investment?
- How much risk am I willing to accept?
Here are some investment tips which will help you.
- Investigate before investing - It is not advisable to put your money into any stock without first looking at the corporation.
- Diversify your portfolio - Diversification is the opposite of “putting all your eggs in one basket,” a practice that is as risky as putting all your funds in one stock.
- Don’t rely on rumors. - Rumors and hearsay should be carefully checked and verified by the investor.
- Monitor your investments - An investor should now keep track of the stock price and the company’s performance on a regular basis.
- Don’t be greedy - Buy low sell high or buy when the stock is inexpensive and wait till its price increases to sell
- Limit your risk - A better attitude would be to limit and manage your risk.
Now that you know how to invest in Philippine Stock Exchange wisely but dont limit your self try to explore more. Learning is the source of knowledge and knowledge will give you the power. That’s it hope that you get something from this. I think this will help you better visit this site pseacademy.com.