In order to start or trade in Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), you need to have a broker. You can choose CITISEC or other company that is recognized by PSE to open an account. You can see the steps by visting here.
Here are some of the steps you might encounter:
1. You can try the 7 day free-trial of COL financial Philippines by registering a trial account and no fee shall be involved. You can access all the features of the online platform and test drive a temporary COL trade account. Before anything else your account should be approved by the company.
2. You can contact them via email about their offer. Once they open your email and read it, they will send a detailed information about your queries.
3. For as low as 5000 pesos you can enter to the world of stock investment. Once you have now the money you can fill up the forms given by the company from the email you got in step 2. You need to send it via snail mail and also include government id and latest proof of billing with your address.
4. You will have to wait to be contacted by the company. Once they approve your application you can now invest money to your account to be activated.
a. You can choose which of the 2 account you want to enroll, the one is Regular Account with a minimum initial funding of 25,000 while the other one is EIP Account with initial funding of 5000.
b. You can choose to pay over the counter via merchant payment on banks ( BDO, BPI , Metrobank). They will also send you an email on how to fill up the payment slip on different banks.
c. You will send you payment receipt as a proof of payment . Once it is funded they will send you the account number and password.
5. Now you are ready and experience the world of stock investing. Good luck
Stay up with more information regarding stock exchange. Thank you and you can post your addition queries via comment and i will be patient to answer it lately.